Thursday, March 12, 2009

The world needs more mirrors

WOHOOO 2nd Friday the 13th in a row!

Before my (always) insightful post, I have two things to tell you.

#1: I moved the Wednesday movie nights to Saturday. Makes more sense in my head so now you have to check the blog on Saturdays too HA!

#2: Mel went missing again, she sent this pic and I am supposed to find out where she is otherwise she won’t come back.

OH WELL I’ll think about this later.

I’ve decided to find out what’s all this thing that everybody keeps talking about House M.D. – Yes I’m almost 5 years late, who cares? I have my own reality, just leave me be – I am watching all 5 seasons, all day long nonstop.

I made it through season 1 already!!

And of course watching House 24/7 increased my cranky levels to over 9000 and that got me in a good mood to make a post full of love on this lovely Friday the 13th!

My target today is the people who never used a mirror. I chose their queen to be our topic today . TA DAAAAA:

For those who couldn’t recognize her – for reasons I will detail later – it’s Pamela Anderson!

OK OK, I’ll give you more eye candy before I go on and trash the hell out of her.

Since the Photoshop guy forgot to put back her belly button, I've put it back there. Just so you guys won’t tell me I’m evil and stuff.

I think it’s enough already right? It’s a Friday the 13th post not a charity one.

She has always been lame, but at least she was smoking hot. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

After her 30-somethings, somebody stole all her mirrors and now she is lame and freaky. I’m sure that if somebody sent her a mirror and she took a look at it once and a while, we would never have to deal with things like that:

I’m not even talking about this hideous dress, because Viviane Westwood is another idiot who still thinks her stuff is shocking. Well they are in a way.

There are two possible reasons why someone would go on a Fashion Show looking like that: She is getting VERY well paid or she doesn’t have a mirror. I am positive it’s the mirror thing because there is not enough money in the world to make me go out dressed like this:

Well, unless I was a homeless person addicted to crack and didn’t have a mirror. That’s how Pamela Anderson "post 40s" goes to an event on an art gallery. And that’s how she behaves once she is inside:



Ok, you got me! Class was never on the menu for lil' Pammy. But one would think that after 40 years, a woman would learn a few things in life. I don’t know. Maybe I’m being too hard on poor Pamela. Let’s continue the freak show since I don’t have much more to say about this...

I wonder what does she think this will accomplish? Like does she think it’s sexy? If you do find this sexy my friend, you might need to go see Dr. House. Either that or you are one twisted fuck.

I also think it is very entertaining to see the losers she dates.

I don’t know who the hell this is but I don’t care either. Just the fact that she is sitting on the lab of a guy with "LOVE" painted on his jeans and hugging this errrr... other guy, it is enough for me to be entertained.

I LOVE Kid Rock, but I wouldn’t call him a winner exactly...

100 bucks Criss Angel is the next Victim. He fits perfectly. They might even get married!

She could date him too. But I think she is too old for him already. I’ll just put more embarrassing pics of her here, I don’t really care about her guys, they are not as funny.

Friday the 13th Pamela

Do I need to comment?

I don’t know you guys, that is so disturbing to me, I mean, she used to be so hot! Stealing mirrors should be a crime punishable by death penalty. Or Maybe that’s not it at all, maybe it’s Lupus!







No comments:

Post a Comment