Monday, March 16, 2009

Where the hell is Mel?




Excuse my sober post on such a drunken day, but Mel went missing again! No, this time she wasn't kidnapped.

Here is the deal: Everybody that knows me also knows that I don't have normal friends, and Mel is no exception.

Yes, she is as crazy as my next friend. We always play mind games and more often than we like to admit, we hurt each other - not only our minds, we do that "1st one who loses an eye is out" thing that all normal friends do - So last week I was having a Friday the 13th party with Jason and Pam when I got a call from Mel. She said: "If you can't find me I'm not coming back!” Then she sent me the first of several pictures and another message: "That's what I see where I am, FIND ME!"

Oh well. Where the hell is Mel? I’ve been asking myself this question since that fatidic Friday. Let's see those pictures again:




This is a statue of my ex-boyfriend eating another guy's hand when we went to hell for Valentine's Day. The Devil himself sculped that.

As any other normal girl, I still hate all my ex-boyfriends, but you gotta admit that this is a cool sculpture and it deserved to be stolen. So I stole this from my ex, right after I broke up with him and now it's on my backyard. So I thought Mel was on my backyard. She wasn't and she stole the statue! I hope it bites her!



Moving along, She sent me that one next. At first sight, one may think that this is my kitchen, since that is the place I keep my baby pickles, but look again. who on her right mind would paint the kitchen's ceiling white and green? This is horrifying! And I would have noticed those guys standing on my kitchen, not to mention Mel.


Goddammit! Mel is messing with me now. This picture means only one thing: Mel has found the key that unlocks my secret closet, because that's where I keep Travis. Awesome! I found her! She is in my closet poking Travis (because that's why I keep him there). But NO! She wasn't there and she also took Travis! I hope he bites her!



MMMMMMM....I know exactly where you were when you took this picture! That is the house next door. I know that because those are my neighbors Mark and Jake! They are cuties but they are a little weird. I went on a date with both of them last month and they were wearing those masks during the whole date. So now we are just good friends. I went there to find Mel, but I was late. They told me I had just missed her, they also told me she had a half naked guy carrying my ex-boyfriend's statue around.



Now THAT, that is Natalie, the fire breather robot that is always by the train station. I ran over there as soon as I got the picture from Mel, but no surprise there, Mel had already left. I stayed though. I love watching Natalie spitting fire and freaking people out. She can't talk or think or see, so I didn't even try asking her about Mel, the statue or Travis.



That was the last pic I got from her. I was very upset when I saw that. She probably took the train to some kind of crazy fun place and I wasn't there. Plus I had nobody to poke, since she took Travis =(

I have no idea where she is. I wish I knew! I wanted so bad to puke on that fairy's wheel!

DAMMIT MEL!

Where the hell is Mel????

(I'll keep you guys posted)


No comments:

Post a Comment