Monday, March 23, 2009

Old Lesbians...

HELLO!!!!!

Since Mel is still grounded because of her last stunt, the blog is all miiiiiiiiiine. And you know what that means right? Free stuff!

This is not an original idea but it's always pleasant to make fun of old people before you become one.

Behold:
Rock Stars that look like old lesbians!

I will give them stars to let you know who I think got closer to becoming an old lady.


Richie Sambora (from Bon Jovi) gets 5 stars for beating Bon Jovi when turning into a lesbian

Eric Martin (from Mr. Big) also gets 5 for looking like a lesbian trucker

Well, Alice Cooper is ready to have her baby apparently

Bon Jovi, you get 4 stars for being a sexy lesbian, but you are not all the way there yet

For those who don't know, this is Reo Speedweagon. For those who knew that already, yes they are still alive and slowly turning into lesbians. The guy in the middle is almost fully morphed. The others with the X on their faces, won't turn into anything I guess.

Ozzy got 4 stars for looking like a granny

Prince gets only 3 for looking like a weird feminist ( too trendy, too trendy)

Holy shit! That's Peter Criss (from Kiss). He is fully morphed. That is as far as it gets when becoming an old Lesbian. I would totally accept him as my aunt. Wouldn't ask questions.

Iggy Pop. That's what will happen to your aunt if she doesn't quit doing Meth.

Bret Michaels (from Poison) gets 5 stars for looking like a whore and Ricky Rocket (From Poison) gets 3 for being an ugly old lady

David Coverdale (From Whitesnake) gets 5 stars for being the happiest lesbian and looking like my old dentist (the one who killed the wrong tooth)

David Bowie will always get 5 stars, no matter what the ranking is for

This is Cinderella. I don't know their names and I don't care, but the guy with 5 stars looks like a hot lesbian to me, so he scores!


This is one of the Nelsons (from Nelson) I don't know who is who since they are twins. I think 4 stars is fair. They are not that old so we don't know if this one will be for good.

John Rzeznik (from Goo Goo Dolls). Man I used to think he was so hot. Now I think she is hot. 4 stars, because if I give you 5 I won't have a chance with you.

Eddie Van Halen (From Van Halen). 3 stars because he looks like a crazy lady and a crazy old man. Got me confused...

Nick Rhodes (From Duran Duran) 4 stars, should have gotten 5 but I got distracted with Simon who will be HOT forever!

Awwwwww! Matt Sorum (Ex-Guns n Roses and ex-Velvet Revolver). He looks like a cute little girl. 5 stars for being a cute little girl at the age of 100! (this makes me smile, he is so happy!)

I HATE Lars Ulrich (from Metallica). 5 stars of hate for you, you stupid ugly tiny lesbian!

LA Guns, everyone. No I can't tell them apart, they are all morphing into ugly lesbians, but the one on the back with no stars, will simply morph into one really ugly guy. Soon...

Steven Tyler (from Aerosmith) looks like a L.A. Granny, so 5 golden stars for you!

Lauri Ylönen (from the Rasmus). He got 5 stars even at this young age, because he can never turn into a man, so there. Full lesbian. BANG!


Steve-don't stop believing-Perry (Ex-Journey) got 4 stars for looking like a hippie old aunt.

Steve Stevens (from Billy Idol). 4 stars for looking like a groupie's mom. He also should have gotten 5, but I like him and it's my stars!

Rod Stewart got only 3 stars because he is just a gay guy who looks like an old lady.

Last but not least, Vince Neil (from Motley Crue). 3 stars, but I believe he will get there. I will give him 2 more stars in no time!

Sebastian Bach (Ex-Skid Row) didn't get any stars because he actually looks more like a boy than he did when he was a hot girl. who would have though!

Same thing with Mark Slaughter (from Slaughter). He manned up! He still looks gay, but he doesn't look like a college girl anymore.


Since I can't figure out if this is a boy or a girl, I will leave this one open. My guess is that this will turn into a hot girl. Already looks like a hot girl to me. This is Bill ( from Tokyo Hotel). People say it's a he. I can't decide...Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment