Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still don't know where the hell is Mel



Dammit Mel!!!

This is driving me insane. I miss Mel. I also miss Travis! It's getting harder and harder without him in my closet. I've lost the will to poke. Yesterday I was watching house and Travis was there. He almost died because he was allergic to Gin & Tonic, more specifically the Tonic.



In the meantime, Mel is rocking out somewhere. I've decided that what Mel is doing is pure terror, she took Travis, my cool statue and left me here alone. And I don't negotiate with terrorists. I'm not going to keep guessing where you are HA! I'll keep this going, but just to see how far it can go. So c'mon, send me the next picture. I'm on stand by...



MEL!!!!! WHAT THE HELL????? Stop abusing Travis. Stop it RIGHT NOW! Oh my God, Travis you are such a whore. I'll lock you in the closet and give you Gin & Tonic for a week. ARGH! And Mel, I'm calling your husband as we speak! Goddammit!!!



Awwwwwww....This cat better be coming back with Travis or I will never forgive you. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... You know me too well. My anger is fading....fading....fading....DAMN! You win again, but I still want the Kittie.



Wow, that's kinky! Are you at some twisted 80's basement? Elvira looks like she just got busted. I think you should get out of there and leave them alone. Keep going, send me more pics, this is getting interesting.




I hope Travis is the 2 front legs. I don't want him leaning on your butt or getting damaged in the butt. I watched Top Secret and I know what those cows are capable of.






Oh! This is Joanna!!! She cleans my house every week. She calls herself Great Joanna. She was here today and strange enough, she was wearing the same clothes... Are you around Mrs. Mel? Are you returning to me?




And that's Frank!!! I know where you are. This is the gas station 2 streets down the road! Oh man!!! I can smell you and Travis already!!!!!!!



HEY! That's my boyfriend and Jake, our next door neighbor. They JUST went outside dressed like this. You are on my backyard!!!!!




Going there right now, don't move. And if they ask about Travis, tell them he is your brother or something. My boyfriend doesn't know about him and he never asked why he can never open the closet, so I never told him.

Mel I coming to get you!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment