Friday, April 24, 2009

Japanese Game shows!

Tati: Before we start, I would like to dedicate this post to my cousin, who LOVES when we post only videos. That’s because he can’t control his Linux crap and flash stuff makes his life harder. Yeah I love you too cousin! (I also know he will pretend he didn’t read this post)



Mel: Ok so I needed a laugh, not because it was a particularly bad day or anything, but simply because who doesn't need a laugh?

So it doesn’t take much to figure out a good laugh, but I remembered Tati’s love of Japan and decided to look up some Japanese Game Shows. Who can resist the absolute nonsense filled with sex, pain & humiliation all for our viewing pleasure?

Tati: Oh my sweet Mel! Always knows when to fix things, even if you have no idea of what you are fixing. Today I had to take a tetanus shot, since it is now required to be able to travel to Pluto, and I will spend my weekend there.

I hate HATE, did I mention that I HATE needles? Well in me anyway. So I fainted about 10pm and am now respawning at 2am officially fucking all my sleep schedule, the one I had just fixed by waking up at 7am, just today.

So fuck yeah gimme some nonsense!

Mel:
Tati: Thanks.

Mel: There is so much to scratch your head over from the costumes & announcers to the themes & situations. One of the best takes on this was the “fake” British Japanese game show intended as a bar game. However, someone at ABC had the even more brilliant idea to make a reality show about surviving Japanese game shows.

I haven’t watched it yet, but supposedly its starting its second season, and I for one plan to find a way to watch it. In the meantime, I decided to see what a quick look at Game Shows from Japan could teach me. Here are 10 things I learned.

The world cup would be a lot more entertaining if the Japanese decided on the rules. However, it is best to not allow Waldo (Wally for you Brazilians) to decide on the uniforms.



Tati: Are they yelling Gojira Gojira Gojira? This is the best Idea in the world! I shall put up a Soccer-with-binocular team!

Mel: My job would be more entertaining if everyone had to wear bug costumes while completing seemingly mundane tasking while being threatened by a scary purple spider lady with bad breath.



Tati: Oh my, there is a whole series of the bug show!

Mel: If you want to lose weight combine eating and exercise for maximum results.



Tati: Question: Are they eating lego heads? Another thing, that black guy, I think he is a professional Japanese Game Show goer. I’ve seen him in like over 9000 of them.

Mel: The goals which seem the closest in life are sometimes hampered by the smallest of things. Perseverance will result in sweet results and bruised nostrils.



Tati: this one is BY FAR one of my favorites!

Mel: Never volunteer to stick your hands in a box. Never volunteer to stick your head in a box. Boys with strange hair are just as afraid of escaped lizards as Japanese schoolgirls.



Tati: OH! Hahahaha I love how that first girl cut her bangs just around her left eye. I love this one. These girls are so cute, I also have no idea what they are touching. Aside from the bald guy, that one is easy.

Mel: Pantyhose are not just for bank robbers and formal dinners.



Tati:

It means fuck

Mel: Humans do a better job than lobsters when attempting to stay out of hot water, even if there is a reward for going in it. Also – Japan is importing its bikinis from Brazil.


Tati: Before even watching it I can assure you that everyone should import bikinis from Brazil ‘cause these fucking things they have here looks like my grandma panties. Thank God I brought mine!



Tati: Ok, let me get this straight. He must stay in the hot water long enough to that thing that the girl is sitting shake off her top?

Mel: Yep!

Tati: … … … … I just peed myself…carry on.

Mel: Always wear underwear.



Tati: I’m speechless, my brain was just raped. I am also blind…

Mel: Libraries are not quiet places in Japan.



Tati: See! That black dude again!

Mel: Game shows are intended for men. Although I’m all for a pie fight.



Tati: What the hell is this thing for?



So our list couldn’t be complete without this one!



THE BEST JERRY, THE BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment