Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter results

We are all still too drunk and too fat to think. So here you go:

Easter Results:



Elvis, Sinatra and Sugar showing the Peep how they roll...



Cool hand made eggs


Lime pie with peeps


Egg dye



Zombie eggs


Those were Mel's good intentions. And that's how it turned out:


Easter bunny getting drunk on crappy beer

This pissed off bunny doll

Mrs. Jones our neighbor

My nasty Easter poodle pie


Oh, and Jesus showed up too, but he was kinda bored

After all the Easter festivities I still had some space for more beer and some far away friends to greet. Here's what happened when I got home to more beer and online friends...



My Dogs have had an Easter party while I was away and they were naked and drunk when I got home

I drank all my stars

Invited my friend from upstairs

And we partied all night long with Rosana like a Goddess....



END!

No comments:

Post a Comment